Grilled Sockeye Salmon
- 4 (4 to 6 oz. each) fresh Alaska salmon fillets
- 4 sheets (12 x 18 inches each) heavy duty aluminum foil
- 1 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 cup(s) Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- Center an Alaska salmon fillet on each of the foil sheets.
- In small bowl, combine curry powder, lemon pepper, salt and garlic powder. Sprinkle mixture evenly over salmon steaks/fillets.
- Slice onion into 8 rings and arrange two rings over each steak/fillet.
- Spoon tomatoes over onion rings.
- Wrap and seal foil to form four packets. Cook, on medium hot grill, about 6 to 12 minutes per inch of thickness; do not overcook.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note