- 6 (8-ounce) snapper or grouper fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse-grain sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs*
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- Garnish: orange wedges, thyme sprigs*
How to Make It
Rub fish fillets with oil. Sprinkle evenly with 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper.
Arrange thyme sprigs on hot charcoal or hot lava rocks on grill. Coat food rack with vegetable cooking spray; place on grill over high heat (400° to 500°). Place fish on rack, and grill 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork.
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat; add almonds, and saute 5 minutes or until butter is brown. Remove from heat. Stir in orange rind. Pour sauce over fish. Garnish, if desired.
* Orange thyme may be substituted for thyme sprigs