Grilled Skirt Steak with Citrus
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4, 8oz piece(s) Outside skirt steak
- 1/2 cup sweet paprika
- 3 3/4 tsp minced dried garlic
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- 2 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ancho chili powder
- 3/4 tsp aji or quality pure red chili powder
- • 4 (8 oz.) outside skirt steaks
- • 1/2 cup peanut oil
- • Kosher salt and cracked black pepper (to taste)
- • 2 Tbsp. Chef Tim Love Steak Rub*
- • 2 limes, cut in half
- 1.Heat grill on high with lid closed for 30 minutes to 450-500 degrees or light charcoal and let burn to white coals. Whisk paprika and next 6 ingredients together in small bowl & set aside.
- Rub the steak with oil and season with salt and pepper & 4 tsp of paprika mixture. Place on lightly oiled grill rack. Cook over direct heat for 6 minutes, turning once.
- Remove meat from grill. Squeeze a fresh lime half over each portion. Let stand 3 minutes. Slice meat diagonally against the grain.. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CherylB61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Skirt Steak with Citrus Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes