- FOR THE CHIMICHURRI SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons packed fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped (about 3 tbsp.)
- 1 tablespoon GOYA Minced Garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon GOYA Hot Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons GOYA Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons GOYA Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup GOYA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- GOYA Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper, to taste
- FOR THE SKIRT STEAK
- 1 pound skirt steak, cut into four 4-oz. pieces
- 2 packets Sazón GOYA without Annatto
- GOYA Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning, to taste
How to Make It
In a small bowl, combine cilantro, parsley, oregano, onion, garlic and hot pepper flakes, if desired. Stir in lemon juice and vinegar. Slowly drizzle in olive oil, stirring constantly until combined. Season with adobo. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use (can be kept in refrigerator for up to 3 days).
Prepare grill to medium-high heat, or heat grill pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle steak on both sides with sazon and adobo. Cook steak, flipping, until golden brown, about 6 minutes for medium rare.
Transfer steak to serving plates; top with chimichurri sauce.