Grilled Skirt Steak and Asparagus with Miso Drizzle
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon wasabi paste
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- Sesame Jasmine Rice
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Brush steak with soy sauce; let stand at room temperature 10 to 15 minutes.
- 2. Stir together 1 tablespoon water, miso, and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 3. Pat steak dry; season with salt and pepper. Grill on greased grill grates 3 minutes per side (for medium-rare) or until desired degree of doneness. Transfer to a cutting board; let rest 5 minutes.
- 4. Toss asparagus with peanut oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill 4 minutes or until just crisp-tender.
- 5. Slice steak, and serve with asparagus and Sesame Jasmine Rice. Drizzle with miso sauce; sprinkle with green onions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This