1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Brush steak with soy sauce; let stand at room temperature 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Stir together 1 tablespoon water, miso, and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Pat steak dry; season with salt and pepper. Grill on greased grill grates 3 minutes per side (for medium-rare) or until desired degree of doneness. Transfer to a cutting board; let rest 5 minutes.
4. Toss asparagus with peanut oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill 4 minutes or until just crisp-tender.
5. Slice steak, and serve with asparagus and Sesame Jasmine Rice. Drizzle with miso sauce; sprinkle with green onions.