Grilled Sirloin with Red Pepper Puree
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 3 ounces steak and 1/4 of pepper puree)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 186
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 6.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 26.5g
- Carbohydrate: 3.8g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 76mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 474mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 (1-pound) lean boneless beef sirloin steak (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, undrained
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or water
- 1 teaspoon beef-flavored bouillon granules
- Prepare grill.
- Trim excess fat from steak; sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Place steak on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill, uncovered, 8 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Set aside; keep warm.
- Place peppers and liquid, green onions, wine, and bouillon granules in a skillet; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes. Cool sightly.
- Transfer pepper mixture to a blender; process until pureed. Strain mixture, discarding liquid; return puree to pan to heat thoroughly.
- Cut steak into 4 equal portions, and place on a serving plate. Spoon red pepper puree over each portion.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes