first reviewer was correct. Googled and found the original from Coastal Living in Recipezaar
* 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 1/3 cup kosher wine
* 1/3 cup light brown sugar
* 1 quart cold water
* 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
* 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
* 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
* 2 tablespoons dry white wine
* 2 cuos tomato juice
* 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
* 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice or fresh lemon juice
* 1 tablespoon brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1 tablespoon brine from jar green olives
* hot sauce
* sea salt, to tatse
* fresh ground black pepper
1. SEAFOOD BRINE:.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large, non-reactive bowl, stirring until salt and sugar dissolve.
3. Add shrimp to Seafood Brine, cover, and refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
4. Combine olive oil, garlic, parsley, red pepper flakes, and wine.
5. Remove shrimp from brine, and rinse thoroughly.
7. Toss shrimp with the marinade to coat, cover, and refrigerate 1 hour.
8. Grill shrimp over medium-hot coals 3 to 5 minutes per side or until done.
10. Stir ingredients together at least 1 hour.
11. Taste before serving, adjust seasonings, if necessary.
12. Ladle a shallow (such as Ponzu dishes) pool of Sangrita into soup bowls or pasta bowls.
13. Top with shrimp and avocados.
14. E N J O Y!
Sorry, the cut and paste would not make as a recipe-but you can fix in Word.