Grilled Shrimp with Rémoulade
More From Coastal Living
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons drained capers, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds extra-large (16-20 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Garnish: fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl. Chill rémoulade until ready to serve.
- 2. Combine lemon juice and sea salt; whisk in oil. Stir in shrimp. Let stand 10 minutes.
- 3. Drain shrimp; discard marinade. Grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 minutes or until shrimp are just cooked through, turning once. Serve with rémoulade. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers