- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons drained capers, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds extra-large (16-20 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Garnish: fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
How to Make It
Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl. Chill rémoulade until ready to serve.
Combine lemon juice and sea salt; whisk in oil. Stir in shrimp. Let stand 10 minutes.
Drain shrimp; discard marinade. Grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 minutes or until shrimp are just cooked through, turning once. Serve with rémoulade. Garnish, if desired.