Grilled Shrimp with Orzo
Marinate Shrimp15: 0 Minute
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/2 cup(s) diced red pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) Honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/2-1 teaspoon(s) minced jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup(s) orzo
- 2 tablespoon(s) reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded carrot
- 12 ounce(s) shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced scallions
- mix soy sauce, vinegar, honey,
- cornstarch, oil and shrimp - mix well. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Turn occasionally.
- Remove shrimp, reserve marinade. Grill shrimp for 3 minutes or until pink
- Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain
- Bring the broth to a boil in a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic, ginger, scallions, jalapeno peppers, carrots and red peppers. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the orzo, grilled shrimp and reserved marinade. Bring to a boil. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the sauce thickens.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Isabel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Shrimp with Orzo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes