Grilled Shrimp with Garlic and Herbs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) Extra large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lime/lemon juice I used lime
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- Mix all ingredients in a bag and marinate shrimp for 20 minutes in refrigerator. Prepare grill to high and grill for 5-6 minutes, turning to char all sides.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 1Linda and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Shrimp with Garlic and Herbs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes