Grilled Shrimp With Garlic and Breadcrumbs
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup(s) Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- lemon wedges
- Stir shrimp, oil, and garlic in a large bowl to combine. Add breadcrumbs and parsley, and toss until shrimp are evenly coated. Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper. Thread shrimp on skewers; place on plate. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 hours.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Grill shrimp until just opaque in center and crumbs coating begins to brown, about 2 minutes per side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes