Grilled Shrimp With Garlic and Breadcrumbs
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup(s) Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- lemon wedges
- Stir shrimp, oil, and garlic in a large bowl to combine. Add breadcrumbs and parsley, and toss until shrimp are evenly coated. Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper. Thread shrimp on skewers; place on plate. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 hours.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Grill shrimp until just opaque in center and crumbs coating begins to brown, about 2 minutes per side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note