Grilled shrimp with cilantro dipping sauce
This recipe submitted by Elizabeth Lubin was published in Healthy Cooking magazine.
Marinate: 1 Hour
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh cilantro Minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh chives Minced
- 1 pound(s) Uncooked medium shrimp Peeled and deveined
- Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup(s) Fresh cilantro
- 1 cup(s) Fat free mayonnaise
- 1 JalapeÃ±o pepper Seeded
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Peeled
- 1 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sugar
- dash(es) Cayenne
- in a large resealable plastic bag, combine the cilantro, oil, chives, and garlic. Add the shrimp; seal bag and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a blender, combine the sauce ingredients, cover and process until blended. Chill until ready to serve.
- Thread shrimp onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat .for 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note