Grilled Shrimp with Chili Cocktail Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 2/3 cup(s) chili sauce up to 3/4 cup
- 2 tablespoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice about 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon(s) hot sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- 1 stalk(s) celery heart finely chopped
- 16 jumbo shrimp
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) smoked sweet paprika
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a bowl, and season with pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat a grill pan or grill to medium-high.
- Dress the shrimp with extra-virgin olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste, and smoked paprika. Skewer the shrimp onto metal skewers, to ease in turning them, and grill until the shrimp are opaque and firm, about 7 to 8 minutes. Pile the shrimp on a serving platter, and drizzle with the sauce or pass the sauce at the table.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lynnjr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Shrimp with Chili Cocktail Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes