Grilled Shrimp with Chermoula Sauce
This herbed Moroccan sauce is a classic with fish, but it makes a wonderful sauce for grilled meats of any kind.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 282
- Fat: 13.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Protein: 34.9g
- Carbohydrate: 4.4g
- Cholesterol: 259mg
- Iron: 4.4mg
- Sodium: 490mg
- Calories from fat: 43%
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Calcium: 100mg
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled jumbo shrimp with tails (24 shrimp)
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- Prepare grill.
- Combine salt and garlic, chopping mixture with a large knife to create a paste. Transfer mixture to a small bowl; add oil, stirring with a whisk. Add cilantro and next 6 ingredients; stir with a whisk.
- Thread 6 shrimp onto each of 4 (12-inch) metal skewers; lightly coat with cooking spray. Place skewers on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover and grill 3 minutes on each side or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note