Grilled Shrimp Tacos
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) extra-large shrimp
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 medium red onions sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) celery chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes chopped
- 1 chipolte pepper in adobe sauce minced
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 avocado peeled pitted diced
- 1 juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup(s) low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 8 taco shells or 6 In tortillas
- Heat Grill to high.
- Place shrimp in large bowl, season with salt, pepper and cumin. Toss to coat evenly.
- Divide the shrimp among 6 skewers and do not crowd.
- Place onion in grill pan and grill.
- Lightly oil grill grates.
- Grill shrimp for 2 minutes per side; onions for about 5 minutes per side.
- Chop red onions and place in medium bowl; stir in the celery, tomatoes, chipolte pepper and garlic. Season with salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- In small bowl, toss avocado with lime juice.
- In another small bowl, stir together the sour cream and cilantro.
- Serve shrimp, red onion salsa, avocado and sour cream on table with shells/tortilla.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bamannisi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes