- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 (11.5-ounce) loaf unsliced French bread
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- calories 332
- fat 7.6 g
- satfat 0.9 g
- protein 26 g
- carbohydrate 41.3 g
- cholesterol 170 mg
- iron 5.3 mg
- sodium 989 mg
- caloriesfromfat 21 %
- fiber 2.8 g
- calcium 168 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top freezer bag; seal bag, and toss to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 3 hours, turning bag occasionally.
. Cut bread loaf in half horizontally. Hollow out top half of loaf, leaving a 1/2-inch border; reserve torn bread for another use. Coat cut sides of both loaf halves with cooking spray.
. Prepare grill.
. Thread shrimp evenly onto 4 (12-inch) metal skewers, leaving 1/4 inch between each shrimp. Place skewers on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done. Place bread, cut sides down, on grill rack; grill 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
. Combine mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients, stirring well. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over cut sides of loaf. Arrange lettuce, shrimp, and onion evenly over bottom half. Replace top half of loaf. Cut sandwich crosswise into 4 equal portions.