Grilled Shrimp Kabobs with Fresh Herbs
Refrigerate (Marinate): 20 Minutes
- 12 sprig(s) rosemary (6 inches long)
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 24 fresh large basil leaves
- 24 deveined peeled large shrimp (1 1/2 lb)
- 12 small pattypan squash, cut in half
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 24 large clove(s) garlic
- 1. Strip leaves from rosemary sprigs, leaving 1 inch of leaves at top; set aside. Measure 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves; chop. In small bowl, mix chopped rosemary leaves and remaining marinade ingredients.
- 2. Wrap basil leaf around each shrimp. For each kabob, thread shrimp, squash half, tomato and garlic clove alternately on stem of rosemary sprig, leaving 1/4-inch space between each piece. (Start threading at stem end, pulling through to leaves at top.)
- 3. In ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, place kabobs. Pour marinade over kabobs. Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes. Heat gas or charcoal grill. Remove kabobs from marinade; reserve marinade. Place kabobs on grill. Cover grill; cook over medium heat about 12 minutes, turning and brushing with marinade 2 or 3 times, until shrimp are pink. Discard any remaining marinade.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note