Very good and easy. I omitted the cilantro, but it was still delicious! We actually served it as the "surf" in our surf and turf meal! Got raves! Worthy of a try....
Grilled Shrimp with Fresh Cranberry Salsa
More From Coastal Living
Chill: 1 Hour
Grill: 4 Minutes
Total: 1 Hour, 14 Minutes
- 1 pound extra-large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Fresh Cranberry Salsa
- 1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a zip-top plastic freezer bag; seal, and turn to coat shrimp. Chill 1 hour.
- 2. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill shrimp, turning once, 4 to 6 minutes or just until they turn pink. Sprinkle with salt, if desired, and serve with Fresh Cranberry Salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note