Grilled Shrimp Caesar
Smoked paprika is a delicious seasoning to have on hand. It's wonderful in marinades and as a seasoning for sauces and soups. It's made by smoke-drying red pepper pods before grinding and can range from sweet to spicy hot.
More From Oxmoor House
- 2 (8-oz.) packages complete Caesar salad mix (we tested with Fresh Express)
- 24 unpeeled, large raw shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced, or 2 tsp. jarred minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Empty lettuce and croutons from salad mix into a bowl; chill. Set salad dressing and Parmesan cheese packets aside.
- Peel and, if desired, devein shrimp. Combine shrimp and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; toss to coat. Thread shrimp onto 4 (10") metal skewers. Grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) for 3 minutes on each side or just until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skewers, if desired.
- Lightly toss salad with desired amount of reserved dressing. Divide salad among individual serving plates. Top each salad with 6 shrimp, and sprinkle with reserved cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note