- 2 (8-oz.) packages complete Caesar salad mix (we tested with Fresh Express)
- 24 unpeeled, large raw shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced, or 2 tsp. jarred minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
Empty lettuce and croutons from salad mix into a bowl; chill. Set salad dressing and Parmesan cheese packets aside.
Peel and, if desired, devein shrimp. Combine shrimp and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; toss to coat. Thread shrimp onto 4 (10") metal skewers. Grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) for 3 minutes on each side or just until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skewers, if desired.
Lightly toss salad with desired amount of reserved dressing. Divide salad among individual serving plates. Top each salad with 6 shrimp, and sprinkle with reserved cheese.