Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 piece(s) Jumbo shrimp
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 1/2 whole(s) lemon (juice)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh chopped basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- marinate the shrimp for 1 hour minimum. Soak 6 wood skewers in water.
- Skewer the shrimp (4 per skewer) and grill 3-4 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by martcantor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note