Community Recipe from
- 24 piece(s) Jumbo shrimp
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 1/2 whole(s) lemon (juice)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh chopped basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- marinate the shrimp for 1 hour minimum. Soak 6 wood skewers in water.
- Skewer the shrimp (4 per skewer) and grill 3-4 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by martcantor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes