Wow! Loved this recipe. Lots of flavor. Marinated the shrimp for about an hour in the frig before putting on the skewers and grilling. I went heavy on the garlic. Next time I would cut back the salt. Very Easy.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired. Combine butter and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Add shrimp, stirring well. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers. Grill shrimp, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes