Grilled Sesame Sweet Potatoes / Real Simple
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) toasted sesame seeds
- Heat grill to medium. In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the canola oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the potatoes, covered, until tender and lightly charred, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Drizzle with the toasted sesame oil and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Sesame Sweet Potatoes / Real Simple Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables