Grilled Sesame Sweet Potatoes / Real Simple
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) toasted sesame seeds
- Heat grill to medium. In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the canola oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the potatoes, covered, until tender and lightly charred, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Drizzle with the toasted sesame oil and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Sesame Sweet Potatoes / Real Simple Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes