Grilled Seafood Salad Nicoise
Great for summer
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 Cup extra -virgin olive oil
- 3 tabelspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped capers in brine
- 1 tablespoon rrainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch sugar
- 2 teaspoons plus 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound small potatoes
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 (1/2 pound thick tuna steaks
- 8 large sea scallops
- 8 jumbo shrimp
- 1 head Boston lettuce
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Nicoise olives
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1. Preheat grill.
- 2. Make the dressing. Whisk together oil, lemon juice, capers, mustard, anchovy paste, pepper, sugar and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large bowl.
- 3. Cover potatoes with room temperature water in a medium heavy pot. Add remaining salt and bring to a boil. Cook ptoatoes until easily pierced with a sharp knife.
- 4.Transfer potatoes to a bowl with a slotted spoon and bring water back to a boil. Cook beans in boiling water until bright green and tender, then transfer to a bowl of ice water to stop cooking. Drain beans and pat dry.
- 5. Rub tuna, scallops and shrimp with 3 tablespoons of dressing, then grill over high heat turning once.
- 6. Toss lettuce, tomatioes, olives, reserved beans and potatoes in remaining dressing, then transfer to a large serving platter. Slice tuna and place on top of salad with seafood and eggs. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolafallon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Seafood Salad Nicoise Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes