Grilled Sea Bass with Mango Salsa
Combine sweet mango and spicy jalapeño for a tasty topping that's great with almost any grilled fish.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 2 Hours
- Calories: 211
- Calories from fat: 16%
- Fat: 3.8g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 33.5g
- Carbohydrate: 9.6g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 342mg
- Calcium: 30mg
- 1 cup diced fresh mango (about 1 mango)
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 (6-ounce) sea bass or halibut fillets (about 1 1/4 inches thick)
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- 2. Prepare grill.
- 3. Coat fish lightly with cooking spray; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- 4. Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with mango salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note