Grilled Sea Bass with Garlic Butter
The sea bass is a lean saltwater fish that is meaty, light and flaky, and has a mild, yet delicious flavor. It is the fish equivalent to chicken breasts and is suitable for most types of cooking. Grilled, it has a nice texture and wonderful flavor. This is a wonderful yet simple way to prepare sea bass. The garlic butter sauce blends nicely with this mild flavor of this fish.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) sea bass
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4` teaspoon(s) onion powder
- Lemon pepper and salt to taste
- Combine onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, lemon pepper, and salt in a small bowl. Sprinkle on both sides of fish. To prepare butter sauce, combine butter, garlic, and parsley, in a small saucepan. Remove from heat once butter has melted. Preheat grill for medium high heat. Place fish on lightly oiled grate, cook for 7 minutes. Turn fish and coat with butter sauce. Cook for 7 more minutes. Once fish flakes easily, remove from heat, drizzle with olive oil, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note