Grilled Sea Bass in Thai Sauce
- 3 pound(s) sea bass
- Thai Sauce:
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
- Zest and juice of 3 limes
- To prepare Thai sauce, combine all sauce ingredients. Thoroughly coat fish with sauce, reserving some for later. Grill over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side, or until it flakes easily with a fork. Baste often. Remove fish from grill and serve with remaining sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note