Grilled Sea Bass in Thai Sauce
This quick and easy sea bass recipe is accompanied by a very flavorful Thai-style sauce. Remember to baste fish often while on the grill to keep it moist and delicious.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) sea bass
- Thai Sauce:
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
- Zest and juice of 3 limes
- To prepare Thai sauce, combine all sauce ingredients. Thoroughly coat fish with sauce, reserving some for later. Grill over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side, or until it flakes easily with a fork. Baste often. Remove fish from grill and serve with remaining sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note