This was delicious! I am not typically a big seafood fan, but we had this at my supper club this month and I loved it! In fact, I'm making it for another dinner party next week. The sauce is fabulous--just makes the dish!
Grilled Scallops with Creole Tomato Sauce
- 24 large sea scallops (about 2 1/4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Creole Tomato Sauce
- Garnish: fresh thyme sprigs
- Brush scallops with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill, without grill lid, over high heat (400° to 500°) 4 to 5 minutes or just until scallops are opaque, turning once. Serve warm with Creole Tomato Sauce. Garnish, if desired..
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Scallops with Creole Tomato Sauce Recipe at a Glance