Grilled Scallops with Creole Tomato Sauce
- 24 large sea scallops (about 2 1/4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Creole Tomato Sauce
- Garnish: fresh thyme sprigs
- Brush scallops with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill, without grill lid, over high heat (400° to 500°) 4 to 5 minutes or just until scallops are opaque, turning once. Serve warm with Creole Tomato Sauce. Garnish with fresh thyme sprigs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Scallops with Creole Tomato Sauce Recipe at a Glance