Grilled Scallops with Asian Noodle Slaw
Marinate: 10 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) Mandarin Ginger salad dressing (such as HT Traders)
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 pound(s) large sea scallops (about 12)
- 8 ounce(s) thin rice noodles
- 1 10-ounce package(s) broccoli slaw mix
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together dressing, honey and soy sauce; set aside. Place scallops in a shallow rimmed dish; add ¼ cup of the dressing mixture. Let scallops stand 10 to 15 minutes, turning once. Reserve remaining ¾ cup dressing; set aside.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large pot bring 2 quarts salted water to boiling over medium-high heat. Add rice noodles; cook al dente, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain noodles; rinse with cold water; drain again. Place noodles in a large bowl. Add slaw mix and reserved ¾ cup dressing. Toss to combine; set aside.
- 3. Preheat grill to high (400°F to 450°F). Remove scallops from marinade; discard marinade. Place scallops on grill. Grill 2 to 3 minutes per side or until opaque. Remove from grill.
- 4. Place noodle slaw on 4 individual plates. Top each with 3 scallops, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note