Totally easy and delicious! I used lemon infused olive oil and it was delicate and perfect.
Grilled Scallop Kabobs
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Prop Styling: Buffy Hargett
Grab the skewers, fire up the grill, and enjoy these easy and delicious kabobs, great for any night of the week. Round out the meal with grilled pita wedges and deli tabbouleh salad.
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 20 fresh thick asparagus spears
- 40 sea scallops (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 10 (6-inch) wooden skewers
- 1/4 cup herb-flavored olive oil
- Lemon wedges
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus. Cut asparagus into 2-inch pieces. Thread scallops alternately with asparagus pieces onto each skewer. Brush with olive oil.
- 2. Grill kabobs, covered with grill lid, 2 1/2 minutes on each side or just until scallops are opaque. Sprinkle with salt to taste. Serve kabobs with lemon wedges.
- Note: We tested with Benissimo Mediterranean Garlic Gourmet oil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes