Title says "a mixture of bell peppers and onions seasoned with garlic, chili powder and Italian seasoning. " All i see in this recipe are onions. Come on proof read before you post.
Grilled Sausages with Mixed-Pepper Compote
Serve grilled chicken, turkey, or pork sausages, serve on hot dog buns, and top with Mixed-Pepper Compote—a mixture of bell peppers and onions seasoned with garlic, chili powder and Italian seasoning. This recipe makes 12 servings, so it’s great for summer entertaining.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 342
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 24g
- Fiber: 0g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
- Sodium: 000mg
- 2 sweet onions, sliced into 1/2-inch rings
- Salt and pepper
- 12 chicken, turkey or pork sausages
- 12 top-sliced hot dog buns
- Mixed Pepper Compote
- Preheat grill to mediumlow. Push a metal skewer through onion rings horizontally.
- Mist onion rings with nonstick cooking spray; season with salt and pepper. Grill for 20 minutes, turning often, until tender. Remove from grill, cut each ring in half and separate. Set aside.
- Grill sausages, turning often, until a meat thermometer registers 170°F when stuck into thickest part, 20 minutes. Serve in buns with onions and pepper compote.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This