Grilled Sausage Salad Pizza
Photo: Jacob Snavely; Styling: Buffy Hargett Miller
More From Southern Living
Total: 45 Minutes
- 1 medium-size sweet onion, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 pound smoked link sausage
- 1 (16-oz.) package prebaked Italian pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 cup firmly packed arugula
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Brush onion with 1 Tbsp. oil. Grill onion, covered with grill lid, 6 minutes on each side. Grill sausage 4 minutes on each side; slice.
- 2. Brush pizza crust with 1 Tbsp. oil. Grill crust, oil side down, 2 minutes. Turn crust over, and brush with 1 Tbsp. oil; sprinkle with cheese and 1/4 tsp. salt. Grill 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 3. Toss together arugula, parsley, pepper, sausage, onion, and remaining 1 tsp. salt. Top pizza with salad; squeeze lemon juice over salad. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This