Grilled Sausage and Peppers
Photo: Stephen Devries; Styling: Lynn Nesmith
More From Coastal Living
Grill: 8 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (12- to 16-ounce) package smoked sausage
- 3 red, yellow, and/or orange bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 2. Cut sausages in half lengthwise. Grill sausages and peppers 4 minutes on each side. Remove charred skin from peppers, if desired; slice into strips. Cut sausages diagonally into 4-inch pieces. Toss peppers and sausages in honey mixture, and transfer to serving platter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This