Grilled Sardines with Mesclun and Grilled Lime Vinaigrette
- 16 fresh sardines, dressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 cups mesclun or baby lettuce
- Grilled Lime Vinaigrette
- Brush sardines lightly with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, without grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) about 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Divide greens evenly among 4 plates. Top with sardines. Serve with Grilled Lime Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Sardines with Mesclun and Grilled Lime Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance