- 1/4 cup canola oil, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (about 2 large)
- 4 (6-oz.) salmon fillets
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
How to Make It
Stir together 2 Tbsp. canola oil, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper, garlic, and mint in a medium bowl until blended. Add tomatoes, and toss gently. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Brush fillets evenly with remaining 2 Tbsp. canola oil; sprinkle evenly with remaining 3/4 tsp. salt and remaining 1/2 tsp. pepper.
Grill salmon, skin side up and covered with grill lid, over high heat (400º to 500º) 4 minutes; turn and grill 3 more minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Serve with tomato mixture.