This is a wonderful easy recipe. My family loves it and I think it is better than most recipes. It is from the original South Beach Diet book.
Grilled Salmon with Rosemary
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh rosemary leaves, or 1 teaspoon dried crushed
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 pound(s) salmon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Cut fish into 4 equal-sized portions. combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary in a bowl. Brush the mixture onto the fish.
- To grill, arrange the fish on a grill rack or use a drill basket sprayed with olive oil cooking spray. Grill over medium-hot coals until the fish flakes easily (allow 4-6 minutes per 1/2
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LynnAW08 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Salmon with Rosemary Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes