This was a hit! The corn relish was the best part for my family. Will def make again! More corn less lime, but overall it is DELISH!
Grilled Salmon with Roasted Corn Relish
Grilled chiles and corn give the relish a wonderfully smoky flavor that pairs perfectly with grilled salmon seasoned with just salt, pepper, and cumin. Serve with a mixed green salad to round out the meal.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 304
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fat: 11.3g
- Saturated fat: 2.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.9g
- Protein: 33.9g
- Carbohydrate: 18.1g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 671mg
- Calcium: 39mg
- 4 Anaheim chiles
- Cooking spray
- 2 shucked ears corn
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- Prepare grill.
- Place chiles on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until blackened. Place chiles in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 5 minutes. Peel chiles; cut in half lengthwise. Discard seeds and membranes. Cut chiles into 1/4-inch strips.
- Place corn on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 10 minutes or until lightly browned, turning occasionally. Cool slightly. Cut kernels from cobs.
- Combine chiles, corn, tomato, cilantro, and juice; toss gently. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Combine remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and cumin, stirring well. Rub spice mixture evenly over both sides of salmon. Place salmon on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with relish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This