Grilled Salmon with Red Onion Relish
Strongly flavored Mediterranean-style ingredients, such as balsamic vinegar, olives, capers, and feta cheese, are good matches for succulent salmon.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 333
- Fat: 17.9g
- Saturated fat: 4.4g
- Protein: 37.1g
- Carbohydrate: 4.7g
- Cholesterol: 91mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 491mg
- Calories from fat: 48%
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Calcium: 49mg
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (1 inch thick)
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons oil-cured olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 teaspoon capers
- Prepare grill.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Brush 2 tablespoons vinegar mixture on fish; brush remaining vinegar mixture on onion slices. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Place onion slices and fish, skin sides down, on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill onion 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and tender. Grill fish 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Coarsely chop grilled onion, and place in a large bowl; add cheese, olives, and capers, tossing well. Serve relish with fish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note