Grilled Salmon with Nectarine and Red Onion Relish
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 (1-inch-thick) salmon fillets (1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Nectarine and Red Onion Relish
- Garnish: fresh jalapeño peppers, cut in half lengthwise
- Sprinkle salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) about 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Serve immediately with Nectarine and Red Onion Relish. Add halved jalapeno pepper to each plate, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Salmon with Nectarine and Red Onion Relish Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes