Grilled Salmon with Mango Salsa
More From Oxmoor House
Marinate: 8 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 333
- Fat: 11.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 34.5g
- Carbohydrate: 23.4g
- Cholesterol: 94mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 513mg
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Calcium: 35mg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 cups diced peeled mango (about 2 medium)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- Cooking spray
- Combine first 4 ingredients; rub mixture over salmon. Place salmon in a shallow dish; cover and marinate 8 hours or overnight.
- Combine mango and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; cover and chill 1 hour.
- Prepare grill.
- Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover and grill 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with mango salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note