Grilled Salmon With Herb Vinaigrette
You can substitute grouper, redfish, or tuna for salmon.
More From Southern Living
Grill: 14 Minutes
- 4 (8-oz.) salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon each chopped fresh chives, parsley, and tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper (optional)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1. Sprinkle salmon evenly with 3/4 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper.
- 2. Sauté shallots in 1 Tbsp. hot oil over medium heat 5 minutes or until golden. Remove from heat.
- 3. Whisk together vinegar and mustard in a small bowl; whisk in remaining oil in a slow, steady stream until mixture is thickened and blended. Stir in shallots, remaining 1/4 tsp. salt, sugar, herbs, and, if desired, crushed red pepper.
- 4. Coat cold cooking grate with cooking spray; place on grill over high heat (400° to 500°). Place salmon on cooking grate, and grill 5 to 7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Serve with vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Salmon With Herb Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes