Grilled Salmon with Dill Pickle Butter
Photo: © Anson Smart
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup finely diced dill pickles
- 1 teaspoon minced tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets, with skin
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for rubbing
- Light a grill. In a small bowl, blend the butter with the diced pickles, tarragon and mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- Rub the salmon with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over moderately high heat, skin side down, until the skin is lightly charred and crisp, about 3 minutes. Using a metal spatula, turn the fillets and grill until barely done in the center, about 4 minutes longer. Transfer the salmon to plates. Top with the dill pickle butter and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note