Grilled Salmon with Dill and Lemon
Refrigerate: 2 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets
- 4 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon zest
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried dill
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- Combine lemon juice, zest, oil, dill and garlic in a large resealable bag. Add salmon and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Preheat grill. Remove salmon from bag and place on hot grill. Brush salmon with marinade from the ziptop bag. Grill salmon for about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Remove when done. Salmon should be light in color and flake easily through the thickest part.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note