Grilled Salmon with Corn, Tomato and Avocado Relish
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 large ears fresh yellow corn
- 2 large tomatoes (about 2 cups) cored and diced
- 2 Hass avocadoes (about 2 cups) peeled, seeded and diced
- 6 tablespoon(s) finely chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Essence
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add the corn and simmer until tender, about 4 minutes. Drain. When cool enough to handle, cut the kernels from the ear and place in a medium bowl. To the corn, add the tomatoes, avocados, onions, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Toss to combine and set aside.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Lightly brush the fillets with the olive oil and season each on the flesh side with 1/8 teaspoon of the Essence, and 1/4 teaspoon of the remaining salt, and pinch of the remaining white pepper. Add to the grill and cook 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and cook until the salmon is opaque and medium-rare, about 4 minutes, depending upon the thickness of the fillets.
- To serve, place fillets on a platter. Spoon the relish over the fish, garnish each plate with a sprig of parsley, and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaRaby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note