Grilled Salmon with corn relish
Grilled Salmon Recipe Packed With Omega-3s Just-picked corn and cherry tomatoes make this a standout recipe, adapted from Bobby Flayâs Grill It! Prep: 30 minutes Cook: 21 minutes Makes 4 servings Nutrition: Calories 341; Fat 16g (sat 2g, mono 8g, poly 5g); Cholesterol 72mg; Protein 29g; Carbohydrate 22g; Sugars 6g; Fiber 4g; Iron 2mg; Sodium 286mg; Calcium 32mg
- 4 ears shucked corn
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil, plus whole basil sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Four 4-ounce salmon fillets
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Soak corn in a large bowl of cold water for 20 minutes. Remove and pat dry. Coat corn on all sides with cooking spray, and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Grill about 15 minutes or until charred on all sides. Remove cobs from grill, and cool slightly. Slice the kernels from the cobs, and transfer to a medium bowl. Add tomatoes, olive oil, vinegar, and sliced basil; season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Let the relish sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
- 3. Meanwhile, lightly coat both sides of salmon fillets with cooking spray; season with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place fillets skin side down, and grill 3â4 minutes or until golden brown. Flip fillets, and grill for 3 more minutes. Fish should feel slightly firm in the center and will register 145Â° on an instant-read thermometer. Place salmon onto each of 4 plates, and spoon relish over top. Garnish with basil sprigs, if desired. (Serving size: 1 salmon fillet and 1 1/2 cups relish)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jetersul and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Salmon with corn relish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes