- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled, sectioned and coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped, seeded jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 4 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Cooking & Baking sticks
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1 lb.)
How to Make It
Combine tomatoes, oranges, green onions, 4 tablespoons cilantro and jalapeno pepper in large bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper; set aside.
Blend I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro and, if desired, salt and pepper to taste in small bowl. Grill or broil salmon, brushing with cilantro spread, until salmon is opaque, turning once. Serve salsa with salmon.
NOTE: Recipe can be halved.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 320, Calories From Fat 170, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 18g, Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g, Sugars 8g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 24g, Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 100%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%