- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fat-free buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons minced chipotle chile, canned in adobo sauce (about 1 chile)
- 4 servings Cedar-Planked Salmon with Barbecue Spice Rub, coarsely chopped
- 8 (6-inch) white corn tortillas
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup diced seeded tomato (about 2 tomatoes)
- calories 408
- caloriesfromfat 29 %
- fat 13 g
- satfat 2.9 g
- monofat 5 g
- polyfat 3.1 g
- protein 35.8 g
- carbohydrate 37.8 g
- fiber 6.6 g
- cholesterol 84 mg
- iron 2.2 mg
- sodium 798 mg
- calcium 166 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 250°.
To prepare sauce, combine mayonnaise, cilantro, buttermilk, and chile in a small bowl.
To prepare tacos, place Cedar-Planked Salmon with Barbecue Spice Rub in a baking dish. Cover with foil. Wrap tortillas tightly in foil. Bake the fish and the tortillas at 250° for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Combine cabbage, onions, and juice; toss well.
Spread about 4 teaspoons sauce down the center of each tortilla. Top each tortilla with about 2 ounces Cedar-Planked Salmon with Barbecue Spice Rub, 1/2 cup cabbage mixture, and 2 tablespoons tomato; fold in half. Serve immediately.